Five days of amazing music in Amsterdam’s best clubs, Paradiso and Melkweg. One ticket gets you access to all five days. Check it out!
Inspired by the 10 Days Off summer festival in Gent, 5 Days Off is an amazing music festival in Amsterdam that takes place each year in March. Unlike the Gent festival, 5 Days Off is held indoors at two of Amsterdam’s best concert venues.
The Paradiso and Melkweg are known as two of the coolest places to see shows in Amsterdam. During the festival’s five days you can catch a wide variety of musical styles and genres in the large and small spaces of these venues.
In addition to the music performances, shows and films in the Paradiso and Melkweg, head to De Balie nearby to check out cool art, photography and fashion exhibits.
Here are some of the performers taking part in last year’s 5 Days Off festival:
- Marek Hemmann
- Nils Frahm
- DJ Metro Area
- LTJ Bukem
This year 5 Days Off takes place March 5th through 9th.
Tickets are available for individual shows as well as passes for all five days! These passes are €79 and are available through Ticketmaster.nl.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands