This fantastic bar dedicated to Dutch beers is a lovely place. Come find your favorite from the 30 beers on tap and more than 100 in bottle.
ARENDSNEST PROEFLOKAAL • DUTCH BEER HEAVEN IN AMSTERDAM
Did you know that there are nearly 200 breweries in the Netherlands? Neither did we before finding this fantastic bar dedicated to Dutch beers. If you love beer, Arendsnest is a place you simply must visit.
Arendsnest is a lovely place with elegant ambiance and uniformed staff serving a wide variety of beers brewed in the Netherlands, as well as jenever and other liquors. The knowledgeable bartenders will assist you in finding a beer that suits your palate from the 30 beers on tap and more than 100 in bottle.
We have tried a lot of beers here. Over the years some of our favorites have been Het Uiltje Joost Mag Het Weten, Jopen Ongelovige Thomas, and De Roos Bikse Tripel but we are always ready to sample new brews! And as new breweries are popping up all over the Netherlands there is always something different to taste.
Be sure to visit this amazing bar to taste beers you cannot find anywhere else.
Tastings and events are often scheduled, check out their Facebook page for upcoming events. Celebrating a special day? Arendsnest has a cozy room downstairs perfect for private tastings or celebrations.
Herengracht 90, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands