The cutest coffee shop in the Spiegelkwartier is Back to Black. Stop by for a slice of cake and a fantastic cappuccino.
The coffee is perfect, the owners Noortje and Inge are friendly and the location is charming. Grab one of the seats outside or in the windows and enjoy the views of the lovely buildings and the canal. Or sit inside and soak up the colorful walls and humorous art.
You know the coffee at Back to Black is great because you’ll spot other baristas and coffee shop owners in here on their day off. In addition to tasty coffee, Back to Black also serves teas from Tea Bar as well as smoothies and homemade cakes and treats. Sit and sip your drink and breathe in the scent of baking sweets.
Back to Black Coffee
Weteringstraat 48, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam