Get to know your neighbors or explore a new area at the next Bankjes Collectief Day! Sit down on a street bench with new friends, maybe enjoy some snacks and drinks, then move on to the next open bench location. Gezellig!
This event typically takes place once a month and is a great way to meet new people!
BANKJES COLLECTIEF DAG • GET TO KNOW THE NEIGHBORS
Consult the website to find the benches nearest you or in a neighborhood you want to discover. Some benches are in public spots like in front of cafes or hotels while others are next to someone’s apartment. Usually each bench will have a theme, like a special kind of food or drink or maybe a game or activity.
We’ve seen bankjes themes of turtle races, guacamole tastings, bubbles, pétanque, bitterballen, brunch and the simple but delicious appeltaart and koffie!
Sit down on a street bench with new friends, maybe enjoy some snacks and drinks, then move on to the next open bench location. Gezellig!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in Amsterdam in the winter