Hutspot‘s shops are a familiar place to Amsterdam hotspot fans and now they’ve opened a bar! Come by the Van Woustraat shop and pop next door to Bar Hutspot for a beer and a bite.
The interior of Bar Hutspot is relaxed and rustic chic with a nice wood bar and lots of tables.
The cozy corner space serves drinks and snacks seven nights a week. And good news is their kitchen is open again so they will start serving dinner. Follow Bar Hutspot on social media to get more info about their menu and special events.
Come by soon to check it out!
Have you been to the cool Hutspot shops already? Be sure to visit them both. They are filled with awesome items – clothing, furnishings, accessories and much much more for men, women and kids. And the stores are gorgeous too.
Van Woustraat 2, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands