Bedford Stuyvesant is a little slice of cool Brooklyn style in Amsterdam Oost with lovely coffees, smoothies, light breakfast and lunches. Check it out!
BEDFORD STUYVESANT • THEY CALL IT AN AMERICAN COFFEE BAR
In addition to perfectly crafted coffee drinks, Bed-Stuy makes fresh juices and smoothies, and has light breakfast options like toast with jam and yogurt with muesli. American style or not, it is a pretty great place! Find yourself a seat in their spacious interior or out on the Javastraat terrace when the weather is nice.
Parents like the kiddie corner with games for the tots. We love the gorgeous teal walls, the murals and tons of green plants.
We tried the yummy yogurt, mango and mint smoothie. Admittedly we had our doubts that this combination would be a winner, but as lovers of mango, mint and yogurt separately, we gave it a try. So yummy! The mint added a nice fresh zing to the tangy yogurt.
Bedford Stuyvesant is a terrific hangout on the Javastraat. We’ll definitely be back to try more of their menu and relax in their lovely space.
Javastraat 55, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands