Craft & Draft has 40 beers on tap, so there is definitely something for everyone. Drop by and take a sip! Or grab a growler to go.
Brought to you by the same folks behind Arendsnest and BeerTemple, Craft & Draft has 40 beers on tap! There are also tasty bar snacks that pair well with beer like cheese and sausage. Be sure to check out the small beer shop where you can find your favorite bottles to take home. But best of all you can take any of the draft beers with you in a growler bottle. Grab one and head around the corner to Vondelpark for the perfect afternoon alfresco.
The taps change on a regular basis, but there is something for every beer lover, from esoteric beers from small local breweries to well-known drafts from larger international brewers.
Want a closer look at Craft & Draft? Check out this funny video, it’s the final place we visit.
The bar has a sleek design with a lovely line of taps along the wall and a warm wood bar. On nice days grab a seat outside on the small terrace and watch the traffic go by. See you there soon!
Craft & Draft
Overtoom 417, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam