Japanese bites late into the night? Yes please! De Japanner has a relaxed Amsterdam atmosphere and serves Japanese snacks until after midnight.
DE JAPANNER • LATE NIGHT JAPANESE BITES
In addition to Japanese food you’ll also find local Amsterdam and Japanese beers, cocktails, sake and other drinks.
The chefs source their ingredients mostly from the Albert Cuyp Market and create a Japanese finger food menu featuring fresh, local and seasonal products. We sampled delicious sushi, gyoza, chicken katsu and more! The gyoza was the best I have ever tasted, flavorful, salty and a little spicy. The sushi was terrific too, in fact everything we tried was yummy.
We met co-owner Tosao a few months back and he told us about the concept, and we were very excited. So happy De Japanner is finally a reality! We’ll definitely be back again on a regular basis.
Albert Cuypstraat 228, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam