Casual family style dining at a table for 18 in a private homestyle setting. Have you stepped into the Italian countryside from an Amsterdam doorway? [closed]
Everything is freshly made by Steven, “De Uitvreter”, himself from the homemade desserts to the limoncello.
You can book a private dinner for your group or add yourself to the guest list if there is space at the table. Join your new food loving friends for a fun meal prepared right before your eyes and serve yourself from the big bowls and platters.
The menu is seasonal and Italian inspired. Do you have special dietary needs? Ask first and Steven will try to accommodate you.
De Uitvreter is one of our favorite hidden gems in the city. We urge you to discover it for yourself. Follow the Facebook page to find out about the latest news and events or check the chalkboard sign in the window to see if seats are available for dinner.
Hazenstraat 19, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands