Come on by for lunch, juice or coffee at Deli-caat, a cute delicatessen, shop and cafe in the Baarsjes.
Deli-caat offers organic, healthy meals from local producers.
The smell of freshly baked bread is probably the first thing you’ll notice when you enter the shop. We were treated to a huge mound of dough being formed into fresh loaves when we walked in. What a treat!
The space is bright and cheerful with the cafe in front and deli and small grocery in the back. Take a seat and choose something to drink, they have tea and coffee as well as organic sodas and fresh juices and smoothies.
If you are hungry you can decide between something sweet or something savory, or just have both! The have pizza, salad, quiche, sandwiches and fresh pasta! We tried one of their very reasonably priced, tasty and generously sized broodjes. Ours came with Brandt en Levie salami, Tons truffel mayo, and bread baked on the premises. Lovely!
In the back of the space you’ll find a small shop with local and biological products like fruits and veggies, jams, sodas, cheeses and more!
Drop in for lunch or coffee, do a little grocery shopping, then maybe top it all off with a coffee at White Label? De Baarsjes is hot and happening!
Admiralengracht 223, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands