DOKA is a cool underground club in Amsterdam. It’s literally downstairs in the basement of the Volkshotel.
DOKA AMSTERDAM • DJS, DISCO, COCKTAILS AND MUCH MORE
Located in the basement of the Volkskrant building, DOKA was a temporary club while the building was being remodeled but has now turned into a permanent space.
You will find a variety of musical styles at this cool club including house, hiphop, disco, funk and all kinds of electronic beats. Check their website for the latest schedule of DJs, parties and performers. They work together with other organizers like Subbacultcha, Kriterion and ADE.
There is something happening at DOKA nearly every night of the week. Sunday nights in particular are extra fun. What’s not to like about €5 cocktails?
Looking for more places to party? Download the FREE Amsterdam Party Map with 30 local favorite bars and clubs!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands