Fier Amsterdam is a relaxed eetcafe with a good beer selection and tasty Belgian inspired menu.For dinner you’ll find rotisserie chicken, crispy fries, burgers from the Big Green Egg, and even traditional stew made from horse meat. Of course there are also salads, but we say go for the chicken and a side of fries with one of their homemade sauces.
Fier also serves brunch and lunch. Try the omelette, eggs benedict or go for pancakes. Wash it all down with a bloody mary if you dare.
Rotisserie Amsterdam opened up right next door to Fier, and is their little sister serving takeaway meals of burgers and rotisserie chicken. (and they are expanding to Oost too)
You can also enjoy the G&T bar! Try the Gin Mare, it’s refreshing and delish and pairs perfectly with the bar snacks. We loved the spicy wings and especially the ribs.
De Clercqstraat 79, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam