A charming and friendly Italian restaurant in Amsterdam Oost, Gallizia serves fresh pastas, tasty foccacia and of course lovely Italian wines.
Come by for lunch or dinner. The specials on the menu change regularly, but you’re sure to enjoy whatever is on offer. Sandwiches on foccacia for lunch, seasonal soups, and save room for dessert.
On a sunny day sit on the large sidewalk terrace and sip an Aperol Spritz or prosecco. When it is blustery outside get cozy with some red wine indoors.
Gallizia was founded by the owner of Monega Wine & Food, a nearby wineshop focused on Italian wines. We all know wine goes best with tasty food, so a restaurant is a natural progression.
Be sure to order the heavenly antipasti platter.
Javastraat 67, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam