Gekaapt has relocated to the Kinkerstraat. Come by and welcome them to the neighborhood!
GEKAAPT • Shop for local goodies & unique items
Have you been to Pop Up Shop Jan Eef? Gekaapt took its place and hosts a revolving cast of small local businesses, producers, artists and artisans. Be sure to check out the Bodega Brooklyn products. Our friends all all addicted to the El Jefe salsa too, and we fight over which is better – the green or the red. We also love the clothing from Geiten Wollen Shirts and Studio Jux and home decor items from Fair+Fair.
The shop moves every few months and aims to bring new life and excitement to each neighborhood.
The shop has moved to the city center, come by and check it out at Kinkerstraat. The space is huge and there is a lot on offer for your home and yourself. It’s a terrific place to shop for gifts! Check out our holiday gift guide too.
Kinkerstraat 320, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam