Are you looking for a place to have brunch in Amsterdam? Try Greenwoods, a cozy tea room and breakfast spot with two locations in the center.
Greenwoods is a classic brunch spot one of the best spots to get a full English breakfast in Amsterdam. They also make their own homemade scones and Irish soda bread.
At Greenwoods they serve organic eggs in a variety of styles, including scrambled and poached, as well as eggs benedict of course. What would brunch be without it?
If you are in the mood for a sweet treat, try their coffee cake. It is rich and delicious. Or go for the banana bread with mascarpone cheese.
Enjoy a proper pot of tea and the option of soy milk for your coffee if you like.
Open from 9:30 in the morning to around 17-18:00 in the afternoon, Greenwoods serves their full menu all day long.
The two locations have different ambiance, try both to see which you prefer! The location on Singel is small inside but has a large terrace, perfect for those sunny days.
Singel 103, Amsterdam
Keizersgracht 465, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam