The Jordaan Festival will take place on the 4-6th of September.
JORDAAN FESTIVAL • SING ALONG IN THE STRAATJES
This charming cultural festival has been held on the streets of the historic Jordaan district in the center of Amsterdam for more than 35 years. What began as a neighborhood party now attracts thousands of visitors and is held at the Appeltjesmarkt.
The street party showcases the talents of singers and performers, some long-time Jordaan denizens and some newcomers on the scene. Expect traditional Dutch ballads and lively sing-along tunes.
This year the agenda begins Friday at 20:00 with a variety of musical performances and continues on through the weekend.
Visit jordaanfestival.nl to see the performance agenda.
Come see what is happening and soak up the lovely ambiance in the charming Jordaan district!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam