Enjoy innovative and delicious Brazilian food with a twist in this charming restaurant.
LA CACEROLA • DELICIOUS AND ROMANTIC DINING IN A CHARMING LOCATION
A charming and romantic restaurant in the center of Amsterdam, La Cacerola serves gourmet Brazilian food with a twist. Owned by a friendly couple who met in Lisbon and previously owned an award-winning restaurant in Goa, India; he is the chef, she is the hostess.
Begin your meal with the pao de queijo, amazing cheesy bread balls made from tapioca flour. Proceed to Churrasco de Picanha, grilled steak, or perhaps a fresh filet of seabass. The food here is delicious and creative and prepared with care.
Restaurant La Cacerola is located in an old canalhouse, and is very charming. It is the perfect place for a romantic date or intimate dinner with friends or family.
Restaurant La Cacerola
Weteringstraat 41, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands