Borrow instead of buying at LENA, the Fashion Library. Reduce clutter in your house while still enjoying the excitement of a new sweater or shirt. LENA stocks vintage items, young designers, sustainable labels, and clothing items provided by their members.
LENA THE FASHION LIBRARY • BORROW INSTEAD OF BUYING
LENA is a terrific initiative that is not only good for your bulging closest and your wallet but also good for the environment and the world. The fashion industry is quite wasteful and destructive, and LENA Fashion Library provides an alternative.
Become a member at a starting price of €19,95 per month. This earns you a certain number of points which you can use toward renting clothing from LENA. You can keep the items as long as you want. Borrow a different dress every weekend or a coat for the whole winter season.
LENA Fashion Library
Westerstraat 174, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam