The cutest vintage shop in town is located on a small street in De Wallen. Come by Les Petites Puces and check out the amazing clothing, jewelry, art and accessories.
LES PETITES PUCES • CHARMING VINTAGE SHOP IN A SMALL AMSTERDAM ALLEY
The sweet owner Susanne Bakker visits antique markets all around the Netherlands to find her handpicked vintage items. The jewelry selection is amazing, with fun rings, necklaces and earrings to make you stand out from the crowd.
She has a small but lovely selection of clothing and shoes as well, everything carefully hand selected. Stop by and check out the cute summery dresses now.
If charming items to decorate your home are what you need, check out her one-of-a-kind vintage teapots and teacups or framed art and drawings.
Pop in, take a look around and relax at the cozy table with a coffee or tea while you decide on your purchases.
Take a walk through De Wallen to see all the wonderful new shops, galleries and cafes that are popping up all around. You will surely be pleasantly surprised.
Les Petites Puces
Sint Jansstraat 61, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands