Morgan & Mees is a new restaurant and bar housed in a refurbished building that is also a hotel. The European fusion menu and sleek ambiance make for a delicious place for lunch or dinner.
A few years ago I noticed renovation activities at this building on the corner of Nassaukade many times while cycling by. And of course I became curious, wondering what would be coming to this convenient neighborhood spot!
Since Morgan & Mees opened we have stopped in a few times for a glass of wine and a chat in the bar. The restaurant started to get quite a bit of activity and we heard great things about the food.
The menu is a mix of standard favorites like burgers and steak dishes. But there are also surprises like an Asian crab appetizer and Turkish salads. People loved this chic and stylish space and it has become a popular hotspot.
Drop in for lunch, dinner or drinks and let us know what you think?
Morgan & Mees
Tweede Hugo de Grootstraat 2-6, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam