The coolest local brewery has finally opened their doors! Oedipus Brewery and proeflokaal is open in Amsterdam Noord. Come check it out!
OEDIPUS BREWERY • THE COOLEST BREWERY & TASTING ROOM IN TOWN
The new space in Noord is their production facility and tasting room, as well as a studio and art exhibition space. What does this mean? Tasty beers and terrific parties of course!
If you’ve followed us for a while you know we are huge fans of the Oedipus guys and their fun and delicious beers. The four founding friends Sander, Paul, Alex and Rick can always be found at festivals and events smiling with their beers.
Their best known brews include Mannenliefde, Gaia and Mama, but Salty Dick, Slomo, Panty and ThaiThai are also favorites. Thus far the proeflokaal has had these regulars as well as a variety of interesting seasonal special beers on tap. I LOVE the sour raspberry Himbeer for summertime, a collaboration brew with Brouwerij ‘t IJ.
The tasting room is open Fridays and Saturdays as well as for parties and special events. Be sure to follow them on Facebook to blijf op de hoogte! Oh and don’t miss the additional parties they organize and participate in outside the brewery like the Burger Beer Battles and Kimchi Farm Festival. Outstanding!
Gedempt Hamerkanaal 85, Amsterdam Noord
Check out more of our favorite breweries in Amsterdam!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands