Have you wandered through the Jordaan, curious what lies beyond the facades on the charming streets? On Sunday June 14 you can visit the gardens of this neighborhood.
OPEN TUINENDAG JORDAAN
Sunday June 14th from 11:00 to 16:30 around 25 gardens will be open for viewing in the Jordaan neighborhood. Pick up a map and entry ticket for €2 at Lauriergracht 101 or Willemsstraat 132.
A variety of public and private spaces will be open to visitors.
We did this tour in 2013 and it was lovely! So interesting to visit the gardens and terraces in the charming Jordaan neighborhood. We await news on dates for 2018.
Don’t miss it!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam