Whether you are in the mood for cocktails, wine, or craft beer the staff at Paskamer will help you select the dish that pairs best with your beverage and your preferences. It’s a fun way to dine or perhaps to start off your evening with a few bites.
The restaurant is cozy but modern inside and has a nice streetside terrace when the weather is lovely.
Dishes are creative twists and classics like oysters and cheeses. The wine list is carefully curated and they have a nice selection of local beers.
Lutmastraat 132, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam