This restaurant is located in a beautiful old pumping station with brick walls and high ceilings. Sit on the main floor or the mezzanine and take in the lovely ambiance.
Cafe Restaurant Pompstation
Start off with an aperitif based on limoncello and mint to whet your appetite.
The dinner menu is full of hearty steak dishes. Choose your beef style from choices such as tournedos, côte de boeuf, rib eye or entrecôte and then select your sauce and side dishes.
Pompstation also serves burgers (including a veggie burger) and lobster for those who are not in the mood for steaks.
Don’t miss dessert, I hear the sticky toffee pudding and scroppino are both good choices, and scroppino is ALWAYS a good idea in my book.
Pompstation has live music Thursday through Sunday, check the website agenda for more information.
Zeeburgerdijk 52, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam