Restored is a lovely shop in the Haarlemmerbuurt with all kinds of handmade and one of a kind items by local designers including jewelry, clothing and home decor. If you are looking for something unique for yourself or for a gift, stop in here and browse around.
The window displays will make you stop and marvel. Items are carefully curated and the displays are always interesting. Right now they have a variety of Furoshiki in the window.
I love the dainty jewelry, soft scarves and cool accessories at Restored. Check out the confetti baseball caps designed by local artist Marta Veludo.
Restored is the ideal shop to search for a unique gift for a stylish loved one. Drop in next time you are wandering in the Haarlemmerbuurt and take a look.
Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam