Subbacultcha is an independent music and art platform devoted to promoting emerging artists. They curate cultural events each month around the Netherlands in a wide range of venues from Amsterdam to Rotterdam.
You can become a member for a monthly fee of only €8 and attend all of the Subbacultcha events for free!
In addition to the weekly email newsletter and access to events, members also receive the super cool quarterly magazine, filled with interviews, photojournalism, artist profiles and creativity.
For more info, check out their website!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam