The sixth annual Taste of Amsterdam event will be held from June 4-7 in Amstelpark. Come sample the best food and drinks the city has to offer!
Held outdoors under bright white tents, the Taste of Amsterdam is a culinary event you will not want to miss.
Amsterdam’s best chefs, restaurants and food purveyors provide a sampling of their best delicacies to a crowd of foodies, connoisseurs and eager tasters.
Held in Amstelpark, the four-day event has tents dedicated to wine, beer, and cooking exhibitions. Combine a day of tasting with some culinary education and learn what beers go well with chocolate, learn how to mix cocktails, or watch a cooking demonstration by a top chef.
The following Amsterdam restaurants will be at Taste of Amsterdam this year. Check the website to see the full list of restaurants, chefs and brands who will be there this year:
The standard entry fee for Taste of Amsterdam is €12. Visit tasteofamsterdam.com to purchase tickets and get more information about the event.
Join us at Taste of Amsterdam to sample the gourmet treats of the city!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam