Terpentijn is a new bar and restaurant in a historic building on the Rokin. The menu is a mix of internationally inspired dishes with a tropical twist and a dash of humor.
Terpentijn serves lunch, drinks and dinner. The interior space is funky rustic elegant and is conveniently located in the heart of the city. There’s a nice terrace too for those sunny afternoons.
The menu is a mix of internationally inspired dishes with a tropical twist and a dash of humor. Dishes with names like big rabbit food platter and fish in a cookie might make you giggle but they are tasty too. Most of the dishes have Asian roots with French flair. We’ve tried several things from the streetfood menu and all were yummy. There is also a nice cocktail menu with fresh and fruity flavors.
Terpentijn hosts DJ nights and fun parties on the weekends. Follow them on Facebook for the latest news.
Hey did you know that upstairs they have a coworking space called Atelier Amsterdam? Let’s just say the local lunch options are terrific!
Rokin 103, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands