A cute little shop in the city center, Thuyskamer stocks home decor items, cards, gifts and more. Pop in and check it out!
The shop is like a tiny treasure chest. Potted ferns and hanging airplants decorate the store front. Inside you’ll find jewelry, mugs, books, cards and artwork made by local artists.
Get a coffee or hot cocoa to go and wander around the Jordaan after you shop for goodies.
Thuyskamer often hosts exhibits and special events so sign up to their email list or follow them on social media to stay on top of the latest news.
Thuyskamer used to be located near the Nieuwendijk but has since relocated to a sweet street in the Jordaan. Stop in and say hi.
Eerste Boomdwarsstraat 10, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam