Come play in the sun at De TonTon Club’s summertime sister in Westerpark!
TONTON IN DE ZON ••• SUMMERTIME OUTDOOR ARCADE
Enjoy beer, air hockey, food, pinball, Mario Kart, racers, and more in the open air from August 5th to September 30th.
In addition to food and beer, installations and games are spread out in five shipping containers with different themes:
- Container 1: Pinball Heaven
- Container 2: 90’s classics – shoot ’em up!
- Container 3: Japanese / Beats – don’t miss BishiBashi!
- Container 4: Redemption / Air Hockey with a curved table
- Container 5: Dance Dance Revolution
Come join the fun in the sun!
And hey, did you hear the news? Ton Ton will be opening a permanent location right here, construction is already underway. Super cool! In the meantime you can also visit TonTon Club in the heart of the Red Light District.
TonTon Club Westergasfabriek
Polonceaukade 27, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam