A cute consignment shop started by Caroline and Leanne, Trash to Treasure can be found online, at festivals around Amsterdam and at their pop up shop in Oud-Zuid! [closed]
Stop by and check out the variety of items for sale. You’ll find all kinds of second-hand clothing and outfits at reasonable prices. They also carry pre-loved shoes, bags and other accessories as well as some home decor items and furniture. Don’t miss the lovely art on the walls, it’s also available for purchase.
One thing that sets Trash to Treasure apart from other vintage shops around the city is that each piece has a story attached to it. Check the brown paper label and you’ll find out the tale behind the item, perhaps where the seller found it or why they are parting with it now.
If you are looking to sell some pieces from your wardrobe, Trash to Treasure is always accepting chic consignment items. Read more about their selling guidelines online, and they meet with sellers every Sunday from noon to 18:00.
Check out the sweet Trash to Treasure shop in their new space on the corner of Van Baerlestraat and Ruysdaelstraat. Check out their website, it’s very inspiring with lovely models and stylish outfits! And look for Trash to Treasure at local markets and festivals around Amsterdam like the Moderne Hippies Markt. Be sure to stop by and check them out, they always have some great treasures!
Trash to Treasure
Van Baerlestraat 97, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands