Waterkant is the best summer hotspot! Come on by and soak up the sunshine.
WATERKANT • ESCAPE TO THE TROPICS IN THE CENTER OF AMSTERDAM
For a tropical getaway in the city center let’s head to Waterkant! This space on the back side of the Q-Park has been transformed into a waterside bar inspired by Suriname.
The location along the Marnixkade is a perfect place to soak up some rays after work. You could even pull up with your boat for some refreshments.
Waterkant is definitely one of the favorite afternoon hotspots when the sun is shining. But come by later into the night and on dreary days too. They often have DJs and cool events on the weekends.
If you’re hungry, take a bite out of a roti roll. This Surinamese specialty is tasty and filling.
Marnixstraat 246, Amsterdam
Looking for more spots to relax in the summertime? Check out our favorite waterside cafes and beer bars with sunny terraces!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands