Are you a culture vulture or perhaps clueless about culture? Either way We Are Public is for you!
WE ARE PUBLIC • DISCOVER CULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN AMSTERDAM
There are so many terrific cultural events every week in Amsterdam, but how can you decide which ones to check out? Sure we try to help you a bit with that on our AGENDA but We Are Public can help you even more.
We Are Public chooses the best music, theater, film and art events each month and gives free or discounted access to these events to their members.
How does it work? You purchase a €15 monthly subscription to We Are Public and you then get to attend more than 30 free or discounted events around the city each month.
Events take place at a wide variety of venues including the Stedelijk, Lab111, Eye Museum, Mediamatic, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Melkweg, Van Gogh Museum, FOAM, Concertgebouw and more! The activities are hand-picked by We Are Public’s team of cultural experts.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam