Join an Amsterdam Wine Walk and explore the small wine bars and shops in the city center at your own pace. Taste fantastic wines from around the globe, meet the local shopkeepers and have a fun experience with your friends or family.
Start by booking a Wine Walk online. You will be given a location to pick up your wrist band and wine map at the start of your tour. At the first stop you will sample two wines. Feel free to ask questions about the wines you taste, or just enjoy the flavors. When you are ready, hop on your bike or start the short stroll to the next location.
The destinations are conveniently marked on the Wine Walk map, but feel free to plan your own route and visit the shops and bars in whatever order you wish. Just mind the closing times! You’ll sample a small serving of wine at each stop (approximately half a glass) and some spots will give you a small snack as well.
You can do the Wine Walk alone, with a friend or group of friends, or even meet up with other Wine Walk-ers and make strangers into friends.
We did a wine walk a few weeks ago and it was fabulous fun. We sampled wines together at each location and chatted about life as we strolled from place to place. It is the perfect way to spend an Amsterdam afternoon. You get to see the city, meet new people and of course taste delicious wines. What’s not to love?
Wine Walk is a creation of two lovely ladies with a passion for wine and Amsterdam, Wendy and Kristina.
The next Wine Walk is scheduled for December 13th. For more details check out their website.
Use the discount code ‘christmas20’ to get 20% off via Eventbrite.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam