Would you like to visit some of Amsterdam’s breweries and taste some local beers? Learn about how the beers are made and how the breweries were founded? Then join an Amsterdam craft beer tour!
AMSTERDAM CRAFT BEER EVENTS & BREWERY TOURS
On the tour you will visit a few local breweries where you can taste special and seasonal brews. Have a chat with the brewers and learn more about the brewery and how the beers are made. Tasty Dutch snacks are paired with each beer to compliment the flavors.
The tour also includes visit to a beer bar to taste more special beers from the local area.
Would you like to taste jenevers, liqueurs and brandewijnen too? A local distillery can also be included on the tour.
Amsterdam Beer & Bites tour groups are typically small and intimate with 4-10 people. Tours are scheduled monthly and custom tours for groups small and large can also be arranged. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam