Eat tasty food, listen to live music, have fun with your friends and of course taste great craft beers at the Amsterdam BeerFestival September 14-16th at the Marineterrein.
More than 10 local brewers will bring 50 special craft beers to the Marineterrein for three party days with BBQ, DJs and live music.
Some of the participating breweries include:
- Brouwerij t’IJ
- De Prael
- Oedipus Brewery
- Brouwerij Troost
- Two Chefs Brewing
- Walhalla Browerij
- and Brouwerij Homeland plus several others
The festival is hosted in partnership with Brouwerij Homeland and Pension Homeland to celebrate the opening of their Bierwerf on the Marineterrein.
The Amsterdam Beerfestival dates and hours are:
Friday 14 September: 15:00 – midnight
Saturday 15 September: 15:00 – midnight
Sunday 16 September: 15:00 – 23:00
Tickets are €7.50 and include your tasting glass and two “muntjes” for beer tastings. You can use the same glass on the following days. Get your tickets here.
Be sure to bring your card as the festival is PIN only – no cash!
Prefer wine? Check out the Amsterdam Wine Festival!
*Photos © Amsterdam Beerfestival
You might also like these posts:
- Things To Do in Amsterdam in Autumn
- 40+ Breakfast & brunch spots in Amsterdam
- 7 Amsterdam Secret Spots: Live Like a Local
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Cozy cafes with fireplaces
- Vegan & vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 18 coolest libraries in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam