The Amsterdam Coffee Festival takes place March 18-20 at Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam West. Get your caffeine fix this weekend!
AMSTERDAM COFFEE FESTIVAL
Local coffee shops, roasters, distributors, and everyone else related to the coffee industry will be in attendance. Come taste delicious coffee and learn all about the process from bean to cup. In addition to coffee there is also tea and other tasty delights as well.
We were lucky to drop by on “vakdag” last year, the first day of the festival for those who work in the industry. Here are some things we really enjoyed at last year’s event.
- Do some “cupping” at Stooker Roasting Company
- Stop by The Coffeevine for a lovely filter coffee prepared by their visiting guests
- Sample the cold drip Batavia Dutch Coffee for a unique taste sensation
- Beer! Try the Espresso Stout at Lot Sixty One Coffee Roasters
- Who will win the Dutch Coffee Championships?
Tickets are €11-14 online and €18 at the door which includes all tastings, workshops and talks.
Get your caffeine fix this weekend at the Amsterdam Coffee Festival!
Get a taste of the festival in this short video too!
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam