If you are looking for something lovely to make your home more cozy or a piece of unique jewelry for a friend or yourself, stop by one of the Anna+Nina shops in Amsterdam.
Anna+Nina • charming shops in Amsterdam
This online shop with three stores in Amsterdam was started by two girlfriends, Anna and Nina. They started the company to promote their own brand as well as other handpicked fashion, accessory and home products.
At the adorable shops you will find a wide range of products from beautiful teapots and dishes, to baby clothes and blankets. Sample some of the exotic scents by Ortigia Sicilia, and try on the bracelets stamped with cute and clever phrases. Looking for a gift for me? I like the “You’re Awesome” one, for obvious reasons.
Stop by one of the three stores to find the perfect hostess or birthday gift, or simply browse their website if you are too busy to venture to the shops.
Gerard Doustraat 94, Amsterdam
Kloveniersburgwal 44, Amsterdam
Reguliersgracht 85, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands