Bar Bukowski is a fun cafe and bar in Oost just across from Oosterpark. Tasty food, good beer and a cocktail bar next door make it a place to return to again and again.
Open all day, you can sit inside for a cozy chat with a friend over coffee and eggs, or out on their terrace for a few beers in the sun.
The space next door becomes Henry’s Bar on Thursday through Saturday, serving up cocktails to a thirsty crowd. You’ll sometimes find live music here too.
The food at Bukowski is tasty and satisfying. For tasty snacks with drinks go for the flammkuchen, the sliders or the supernachos. They have a good selection of beers too – everything from local Brouwerij ‘t IJ to Belgian brews and Corona.
Best of all, the staff is super friendly at Bukowski, providing a gezellig neighborhood atmosphere.
Having a night out and want to do some bar hopping within a few streets? Go from Bukowski to Smokin Barrels or Rotisserie and then back again to Henry’s!
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands