A chill neighborhood bar in Oost, Bar Joost has one of the best local beer lists in Amsterdam. The staff and patrons are super friendly. Stop in to try a new local brew.
At Bar Joost you’ll find beers from Butcher’s Tears, Two Chefs Brewing, Nordman, Bruut, Amsterdam Brewboys and Oedipus Brewing among others. They have quite a few bottles and a changing selection on the tap.
If you’re not in the mood for beer, Joost also makes a mighty fine G&T and they have wine too. Of course like any nice neighborhood bar they also have snacks including sausage and cheese.
The staff and patrons are super friendly. Stop by and taste the newest local brews.
Molukkenstraat 33, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands