Bar Mick is a favorite neighborhood place. Open from 8:30 in the morning until midnight, go for coffee, tea, lunch, drinks or dinner. Or just stick around all day!
BAR MICK • EAT, DRINK & RELAX IN THE SPAARNDAMMERBUURT
The Spaarndammerbuurt is on fire! So many great new hotspots and initiatives are popping up in this area.
Bar Mick opened in February 2015 right across the street from Cafe de Walvis, one of our favorite bars with delicious burgers and other tasty treats. And Bar Mick also has their own fantastic menu and great beers.
Bar Mick has a large terrace on the side street with plenty of roomy tables, and a few benches along the Spaarndammerstraat as well. It’s the perfect place to hang out when the weather is nice. You’ll find us there for sure, Two Chefs Brewing or a Jopen beer in hand!
On cloudy days or nights get cozy inside the lovely cafe with soft green walls and tastefully hip decor. Grab one of the board games for a fun evening relaxing with friends over drinks. Dripping candles on each table insure gezelligheid!
Some say their burgers, known as The Big Mick, are the best in town. They also serve dishes like omelettes, flammkuchen, ravioli and a tasty looking lemoncurd tart. Yum!
Cleverly named after friendly owners Dick and Marijke, Bar Mick is a friendly local’s place. Open from 8:30 in the morning until midnight, go for coffee, tea, lunch, drinks or dinner. Or just stick around all day!
Spaarndammerstraat 53, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands