Step into the classy yet rustic interior of Bar Moustache for a fresh and delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
One of the nicest things about Bar Moustache is the simple stylish ambiance. The exposed whitewashed brick combines with lovely fresh flowers and elegant furnishings for that perfect mix of rustic and elegant.
But the food does not disappoint at all, rather Bar Moustache impresses with their fresh and tasty dishes. The breakfast menu offers classics like toast with egg or yogurt with fruit. At lunchtime choose from a variety of hearty but healthy sandwiches, soups, and salads.
The dinner menu of primi and secondi has an Italian flair. Try the swordfish with a nutcrust in shellfish sauce, or the pumpkin tortellini with truffle oil. The food is gourmet without being too pretentious or overly fancy.
Located on the charming Utrechtsestraat, Bar Moustache is the perfect choice for a lunch or dinner date, business lunch, or just a meal with friends. You can also simply stop in for a coffee or tea and dessert.
Utrechtsestraat 141, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam
*photo © Bar Moustache