A cute neighborhood bar with modern yet cozy design, Bar Wisse is open day and night for coffee, beer, wine and terrific cocktails.
BAR WISSE • LIVING ROOM CAFE IN AMSTERDAM OOST
Everyone has dubbed this a “living room bar” and I wish my living room looked like that. Filled with fresh flowers and candles, the cafe has big windows looking out over the Ringdijk in Amsterdam Oost.
We’ve enjoyed a cocktail (or two) a few times here. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed with patrons of all ages. Bar Wisse is a popular place for borrels.
The lunch menu has soups, sandwiches and salads, and the dinner menu has standards like salmon or steak served with salad and fries. Prices are reasonable and the wine and cocktails are tasty. Come for borrel with your buddies or coffee and a chat.
Linnaeuskade 1A, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam