Restaurant ZUID serves lunch, dinner and weekend brunch in their bright industrial space on Amsterdam’s south side.
For two years BAUT was housed in the old Trouw newspaper building. The structures were remodeled into The Student Hotel, and BAUT was temporarily relocated to the Citröen garage and called BAUTZUID. Now the “moving circus” known as BAUT has moved on to the Spaarndammerbuurt, and BAUTZUID has become known simply as Restaurant ZUID.
ZUID serves lunch and dinner daily. The lunch menu offers choices of all types of salads and sandwiches as well as a two or three course menu. Borrel time is fun too, hang out by the bar or on funky sofas and chairs scattered around the space.
Enjoy brunch all weekend at ZUID, with yummy bloody marys of course.
The sleek white interior is decorated with murals by local artists and there is an enormous sunny terrace too!
Come for dinner and go for the three to five course menu or choose your meal from the range of a la carte options.
After eating, be sure to take a look around the inside of the building. There are changing art exhibits and cool details everywhere.
Stadionplein 26-30, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam