Weekends are for brunching, don’t you agree? Bennys & Marys brings boozy brunch to pop up locations around Amsterdam, currently de Gouden Reael. [CLOSED]
These “Brunch Purveyors” will tantalize your tastebuds with brunch favorites like eggs benedict in a variety of styles. You’ll also find salads and waffles and of course cocktails!
The menu is intriguing A potato waffle topped with pulled meats and chutney! Champagne rosewater waffle with cream. Sides and appetizers like gougeres and sweet potato fries. A G&T with IPA beer. Interesting and mouthwatering!
Top it all off with a sweet treat like funnel cake, or maybe just another cocktail! We enjoyed the “Sorrel” with hibiscus, spices, rum and lime. The Tarragon Gin Lemonade was also delicious, nice and sour just how we like it!
Oh and try the kale chips, they are probably not so healthy but they are damn tasty!
The space is beautiful and in a stunning location on Prinseneiland. Sit near a window and look out at the water and old bridge.
Make your reservations today for next Saturday or Sunday! Or maybe both?
NOTE: Bennys & Marys is now closed at Gouden Reael, but look for them to relocate elsewhere soon!
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam