Berry is a cute coffee shop on a perfect canalside corner in Oud-West. Stop in for a delicious coffee drink, sweets, pastries and energizing fresh juices.
Friendly owner Tiemen Gerritsma prepares and serves up these yummy treats in this bright space that is adjacent to Strawberry Earth. Have you heard of Strawberry Earth before? If not, you must sign up for their terrific email newsletter today!
In the same building as Berry and Strawberry Earth you’ll also find the offices of Charlie + Mary and Waarmakers. What a great combination!
There are a few seats outside along the Bilderdijkkade and as the weather gets nicer, Tiemen sets more tables and chairs outside to soak up the sunshine on the plein!
I adore the Bloody Berry juice and wow! it really provides a great jolt of energy from the yummy beet and ginger juice. The homemade carrot cake and other treats are also delicious. If you are craving a sandwich, go for the hummus on toast.
The Berry White is my favorite coffee here, it is tall, milky and delicious.
Don’t miss a visit to Berry Amsterdam!
Bilderdijkkade 27, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands