A spacious cafe and bakery in the heart of Amsterdam, Betty Blue serves scrumptious goodies and has a terrific selfie spot!
Betty Blue • Sweet lunchroom plus treats
Lovely cakes and sweet desserts tempt from the cases at the counter. Grab a seat at one of the many tables inside or out. Maybe you will get lucky and score the sofa with the neon sign overhead.
Betty Blue has tasty sweets and savory sandwiches made fresh in their open kitchen. It’s a great place to take a break after wandering around the city center. Although this part of town is very crowded, there aren’t a ton of delicious places to grab a bite. Thankfully Betty Blue satisfies that need!
Pop in for a just a coffee or breakfast, lunch or a sweet snack. Betty is open every day!
Snoekjessteeg 1, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Vintage clothing shops in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam