Open until 4am or 5am, Bloemenbar is a cozy spot for a late night out!
Normally if you’d like to have a late night drink in Amsterdam, you probably have to settle for a somewhat sleazy dive bar or a loud club. No longer now that Bloemenbar is here!
A cozy and super gezellig nachtcafé, Bloemenbar is open nightly from 8pm until 4am, and until 5am on Friday and Saturday.
Decorated with a floral motif befitting its name, Bloemenbar has a charming interior complete with old lamps, chintz sofas and funky art. Smokers can even relax in their glass enclosed smoking room.
Bloemenbar was brought to life by the same folks as Hanneke’s Boom so you know it has a cool ambiance. If you’re looking for a chill place to relax with some friends over a biertje late into the evening, stop by Bloemenbar!
For drinking and dancing until the wee hours, check out the hotspot next door, Disco Dolly!
Handboogstraat 15, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam