Located at the top of the Kalvertoren shopping center, Blue is a cute cafe with amazing views all around. Stop in for brunch or lunch, or simply for a drink and snack and take in the 360 degree views of the center of Amsterdam.
Ride the glass elevator up to the restaurant and find a seat with your favorite view. The cafe even has binoculars you can borrow while you sip your beer.
Blue is excellent on those cold and windy days when you want to look outside while still being protected from the elements. Because the space is surrounded by windows on all sides it can get a bit steamy on those few hot and sunny days we have in Amsterdam.
Aside from the lovely views, Blue is a great place to rest after a day or shopping or sightseeing as it is located right in the city center near Rembrandtplein.
Blue is only open during the daytime. Want to check out the Blue view at night? Book a private party here for you and your friends.
Singel 457, Amsterdam
Love rooftop bars and restaurants? Take a look at some of our favorites here.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Cozy cafes with fireplaces
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Vegan & vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 18 coolest libraries in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam