Do you like your Thai food with a side of fun? Come to Boi Boi, the new neighborhood hotspot in the Dapperbuurt!
BOI BOI • TICKLE YOUR TASTE BUDS WITH THAI
Open for lunch and dinner, eat at Boi Boi in the cozy cafe or take your food to go. We’d recommend staying however! The interior is super cool with custom art everywhere and great tunes playing. The menu changes daily with the dish of the day ranging from pad thai to chicken in garlic sauce.
Grab a beer from local Brouwerij ‘t IJ and don’t miss the papaya salad and the chicken meatballs with tons of herbs!
Boi Boi is focused on the authentic and local. Authentic Thai cooking using products from the Dappermarkt on their doorstep! The wine list is compiled by Monega, the neighbors around the corner (who are also responsible for charming Italian Gallizia).
Boi Boi is super cool, super fun and super tasty! Pop by soon!
Dapperstraat 12, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands